Are you troubled by a bent or curved penis? Or, do you suffer from Peyronie’s Disease that is causing a deformity in your penis?
Around 3 to 4% of the male population have excessively curved penile shafts due to natural deformation or injuries or, most often, Peyronie’s disease. Often these men suffer from painful erections, uncomfortable or even impossible sexual intercourse and other undesired symptoms.
If you are one of these men, it is likely that you are seeking a safe and effective cure for your condition.
How to Straighten a Curved Penis or a Bent Penis?
Penis Traction is a Medically Proven Treatment for Penile Curvature Correction
Penis Traction with the Andropeyronie penile extender device will reduce your penile curvature by up to 40 – 50% without surgery, as reported by PubMed.gov. At the same time, it will also increase your penis length by up to 1.5 cm (0.6”) in erect and flaccid state and penile girth by up to 1 cm (0.4″),
According to Wendy Hurn, Urology Specialist Practitioner, Bristol Royal Infirmary, UK –
“The innovative Andropenis traction device represents an alternative method to surgery and demonstrated very positive results” –
If you have a curved or bent penile shaft, this can be very troublesome. It can prevent you from having a normal and healthy sexual life. Obviously, a solution to this problem that is effective, safe and risk-free would be of great benefit to you.
A curved penis is most commonly, but not necessarily, caused by Peyronie’s Disease. A bent or curved penis can damage your sexual relationship by:
- Causing discomfort to your female partner during intercourse
- Creating pain and discomfort for you during erection or ejaculation
- Damaging your self-esteem and sexual self-confidence
- Disrupting the physical and emotional bonding between you and your partner
If you have Peyronie’s Disease and you leave it untreated, your condition could get worse. Your penile curvature could increase, possibly to the point that sexual intercourse becomes painful or impossible.
Factors that Commonly Cause Excessive Penile Curvature
Unfortunately, the factors that cause a bend or curvature to develop in the penis are mostly outside the control of the man to whom this happens – it is outside your control.
Men are sometimes troubled by the notion that their curved penis has somehow been caused by masturbation. This creates feelings of guilt and remorse. You should know that masturbation does not cause any physical deformity of the penis and is in no way harmful to health. Masturbation is normal.
Penile curvatures are caused either by natural factors during the growth through adolescence to manhood or by a condition known as Peyronie’s disease.
- Congenital penile curvature can usually be detected in young men, but it persists throughout one’s entire life. This condition occurs because the corpus cavernosa (soft tissue inside the penis which fills with blood when the penis erects) grows faster than the urethra. This causes the penis to curve downwards, upwards or to the side. The reasons for this uneven development are not known and this tendency cannot be forecast or prevented.
- Peyronie’s Disease is a condition named after Francois de la Peyronie, surgeon to Louis XIV of France. It is a medical disorder of which the cause is still unknown. It is characterized by fibrous bands and plaques of hard tissue developing in the soft sponge-like tissues of the penis. It can appear at any age, but it is more common in older men. Their development can hinder regular penile erections and cause an excessively curved penis. It is a degenerative disease and usually gets worse if not treated.
- Injuries as a result of sport activities, rough sexual intercourse or other violent physical activities can cause the penis to break and curve or bend.
How to Overcome Peyronie’s Disease or Straighten Penile Curvature?
Various treatment options have been tried over the years. These include Vitamin E taken orally, potassium aminobenzoate (a Vitamin B-complex) therapy and injections of calcium channel blockers directly into the penis. None of these has a proven record of success and the injections have been known to cause harmful side effects.
In more recent times, surgery has been the most common treatment option. The problem with penile curvature correction surgery is that it is expensive and often causes penile shortening and partial loss of erection.
The latest and most preferred treatment is the application of a stretching force or traction to the penis. Penile Traction by the Andropeyronie Extender Device is clinically proven. It will straighten your curved penis effectively, without any complications. Erection function will, in fact, be improved, and penis size will be enlarged.
- Peyronie’s Disease Treatment
In the case of Peyronie’s Disease, the constant pull of penile traction loosens up the “tunica albuginea” and then straightens the penis.
- Natural or non-Peyronie’s Curvature Treatment
With natural or non-Peyronie’s curvature, the traction force simply straightens the curved penis.
In both cases, in addition to penile curvature correction, traction with the Andropeyronie effectively enlarges the penis. Also, due to improved blood flow, erection capability is enhanced.
The effectiveness and safety of the Andropeyronie Device, for the treatment of Peyronie’s Disease and curved penis, has been proven in clinical trials by specialist Urologists. The results have bee documented in medical journals – click here to read about specialist trials.
The Andropeyronie Device is manufactured by Andromedical, the world’s leading manufacturer of penile traction devices. They also manufacture the Andropenis Extender, the only penile enlargement device in the world to be approved/registered by the US FDA.
The purchase of the Andropeyronie Device will be risk-free for you. You will get an unconditional, 100% money back, satisfaction guarantee. You may try the treatment for 14 days without any obligation. If you are not satisfied, you may return the purchase and get a full refund.